Monday, October 29, 2007

Needin' love.

Listening to: Bill Withers - Use Me

It's been about a month or so since I last saw Steve, and longer still since we, uh, you know.

I ordinarily don't like to talk about such things, since it's really only my business, but I'm a twenty-something with a significant other. If you've gone without as long as I have in such a situation, it's going to get to you.

And it has.

And it's "that week." So chances are, even though I'm visiting the Mister this weekend, we'll be going without again.

Dammit dammit dammit.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I guess this begs the question of what will be the second thing you do when you see him again . . .

But hey, it happens to us married folks too. It was very difficult being separated from Ladycub for three months while I worked in Tampa eight years ago. Yes, that intimacy thing was one factor, but couple that with not knowing a soul in Tampa and not knowing what to do with myself, say, on weekends. Now some traveling men don't let that stop them, but I had no thoughts of being unfaithful, as much as it hurt to be apart.