Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Something's off

Listening to: Michael McDonald - No Such Luck

Something's off in my life.

My computer's audio is on the fritz, my printer isn't working, and I'm definitely not feeling the enthusiasm I often feel.

My head doesn't feel attached to my body - like there's some poisonous helium in it or something. I don't like this at all. I think I'm mad or upset about something, but I really don't know what, and that's the most frustrating part of all. It makes me feel miserable, but not depressed. Just really concerned. As I told my friend Justin last week, I feel like I have a permanently knitted brow.

And the folks are in China, so I can't call them about this. It fucking sucks.

2 comments:

Paul said...

OT: I haven't seen this, but I heard about a skit SCTV did years ago with Michael McDonald rushing into various studios to sing his 3-4 lines of backup, then rush out to sing somewhere else. That came up as Steve Czaban's show was playing Christopher Cross' "Ride Like The Wind."

Hope that perks you up a bit. :-)

Paul said...

Found it on YouTube!