Friday, September 05, 2008

QFT

Listening to: Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. - PJ O'Rourke

Nice speech McCain. Wait. Was there a speech? I couldn't hear anything over U-S-A! U-S-A! I'm qualified because I've been tortured! BLAH BLAH 9-11!

Oy gott. It will be difficult to get me in that booth this year.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I'm with Thomas Sowell, who said something along the lines of "John McCain couldn't make me vote for John McCain."

Now Sarah Palin, OTOH . . .

And no, I didn't watch either of the conventions.

Lasann said...

Thanks for the relief from Politcs with the siggie/Avatar thread. I love mine.