Thursday, June 21, 2007

Snobesque



Listening to: Yes - Big Generator

To an unnamed someone I sort of know:

When someone mentions something even remotely mainstream in any sort of enjoyment context, shooting them down by saying how crappy it must be is a really obnoxious thing to do. Especially if you've just said "well, I don't know anything about it, but..."

It's the rough equivalent of telling someone that their pants make them look like a blimp while YOUR SPECIAL PANTS make you (and any other person as special as you who happens to have said pants) look just wonderful. Whenever you do it, I want to take you aside and tell you that you're a horrible person who should have her human decency card revoked.

::fume::

Sorry to my four loyal readers. I'm just very mad at this aforementioned person and do not possess the cojones to tell her what I think, mostly because that sort of ventilation, even in private, tends to piss people off.

This is no way to live life - it just makes you look like a bitch.




4 comments:

Kimmah said...

okay, now you've got my attention. you must red flag me and point me in the right direction...unless it's something i said and then you can just ignore it, lmao.

nah, can't be me...i'm as mainstreamly unoriginal as they come.

Lasann said...

Damn, I hate this because I'm parinoid and not "mainstream". I want to be more like "kimmah" *giggle*.

Paul said...

*Phew*, it's not me for a change.

Anonymous said...

I like Yes.

Every time I read you post something like this, I think about one person in particular. *grin*

And, I know I'm not as loyal a reader as I should be. Ask Kimmah and Lasann about that. If the link is not on my blog page or if I venture into a blog that hasn't been updated in a while, I suck about getting in there on a regular basis.

Heck, I'm the same with with Bravie, and it's because I have to go someone else other than my link list. I will try to do better.