Friday, November 30, 2007

Check a political thread, won't you?

Listening to: We Love Katamari Soundtrack - Everlasting Love

O.M.F.G.

To paraphrase a certain post:

"You, and everyone else except for me, is stupid. I am the only one who makes informed political decisions, and you are a naive idiot. If you do not comply with the (insert poster's name here) voting way-of-life, you are double-plus ungood and are ruining America. You MUST vote! Unless you happen to vote differently from the way I vote. I which case you are stupid. But you're voting... and if you don't vote, you're stupid and... I..."

(at this point, poster's head explodes from over-inflation).

You know who you are, Ms. "I know what's good for you." In your perfect vision, we'd all be wearing little uniforms and copying your every move. You know, for the betterment of humanity and such.

3 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*squinty eyes* You're talking about me, right? :-)

Debcapsfan said...

Yes of course, because you are soooo political.
*grin*

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Oooh, I know who you're talking about. *grin*

Don't worry, everything I do in her eyes is stupid.