Saturday, November 01, 2008

You make my dreams...

Is it a good or bad thing that I had a pleasing romantic (but not erotic) dream about Daryl Hall, wherein I was his girlfriend?

This was the younger Daryl Hall, mind you. With the really poofy ridiculous hair. But he was nothing but a gentleman.

Daryl Hall used to look like this:

Not bad, not bad at all. Except that he looks like this now.



He is 62. And he looks like THAT. Damn, but he has aged well. Like, he's definitely hotter now. Why couldn't THAT Hall be my boyfriend?

This video, I think, will provide sufficient evidence as to the Hall that was in my dream.

Hall and Oates - Method of Modern Love

That's right. My imaginary boyfriend had an incredible mullet.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Take a number, Daryl, and move to the right. Now serving: Michael McDonald . . .

Puffy said...

I saw Hall and Oates in concert last year. Daryl Hall was by far the best thing about the concert. Oates could have phoned it in.