Thursday, July 05, 2007

Boomf.

Listening to: Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me

::yawn:: a nice couple of days with visitors; first Sarah, then Steve. Got my social-ness out of my system, and am now ready to hunker down and be my creepy loner self again. Just glad to get the giganto-bong out of my apartment for good (I heart Craigslist - you can get rid of ANYTHING there), and now I have some greens with which to kick back and relax. It's boring on your own.

Wish I'd seen Hall and Oates' concert in person, but considering the downpour last night, I think the tv was a wiser choice.


Oh!

And I got final Jeopardy right tonight - neither of the contestants (other person had been knocked out of FJ due to negative funds) did, but I... I got it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I missed Final Jeopardy tonight, then felt like an idiot when Alex said the answer. Tonight was a washout for me. I missed more than half of the questions.

I was thrilled last night though when I got the Book of Ruth right for one of the daily double questions. I couldn't stop laughing at the guy who missed it because he got most of the rest of the Bible category right. I've never read any of the Bible and I'm not at all religious, and I still figured out the answer.

Kimmah said...

you're never supposed to tease readers like that--TELL ME THE EFFING QUESTION!

i don't even know what channel jeopardy is ON locally. i haven't watched it in years. maybe i need to find it.