Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Burgerlicious.

Listening to: Talking Heads - Artists Only

Well, off to get Isis fixed up today. I hope it takes under a couple hours - I don't want to have to haul ass to Ardmore, drop her off, take the train home, take the train back some time later, and drive her home again. That'd be annoying, although it's unfortunately happened before. Still, there's a number of things that need to be fixed ::frown:: I should have taken better care of her.

Oh well. It'll give me time to read Heart of Darkness while I wait. Plus, I get to go to Five Guys for lunchy goodness. I'll spend about 5 seconds telling myself, "Julia, you do not need a double hamburger with onions and A-1" and then I will buy it, along with the traditional BAG O' FRIES. All this exercising lately, so I can occasionally gorge like a crazy person.

I know people talk a lot of crap about Five Guys, particularly West Coast In-n-Out snobs. Well, you can all guy to hell - I love a good reasonable-priced burger and fry meal that doesn't come pre-glopped with ketchup and mustard and crap. Just onions and A-1, baby.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Five Guys rocks. We've got two of them here in Fredneck, with a third coming (will that make 15 Guys?).

You mentioned Ardmore. I visited a "covenant community" (House of God's Light) located there a few times over the years, mostly to scope out the female population. They were a fun-loving bunch, and I planned to meet up with them again in the summer of 1990 when we were all vacationing at Cape Hatteras.

But those plans got altered when I started dating Ladycub there. :-D