Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Kimmah's Survey

1. Are you a righty or a lefty?

Ambi - well, right for most activities, including writing, but lefty for fencing. Turns out I'm left-footed.

2. What is your official job title - Graduate Student. Oy.

3. You can only watch one show---there are limitless episodes. What do you pick? Oooh... Either Lost or Seinfeld. I cannot live without either.

4. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often? - I own exactly one eyeshadow, which I barely ever use - it's a light silvery-blue.

5. Describe your current favorite outfit. - AE Boyfriend '77 jeans, a 3/4 sleeve Old Navy henley layered over a solid tank, and my flamingo Vans.

6. What color is your kitchen? - White, like every room in my apartment.

7. Who was your first kiss and what was the situation? - My first boyfriend, in 9th grade. We had been "dating" for a couple weeks and he finally just planted one on me.

8. Who is the smartest person you know online? - Not going to answer this one. I'm a diplomat.

9. Why do you not have a myspace if you don't have one? When are you going to get one? If you DO have one--how long have you had it? - my friends told me I should. I never use it.

10. Who is the most annoying famous person? Eff... Paula Abdul? Ryan Seacrest? I hate those two both with a burning passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will certainly agree with Number 10. How I forget some of these people in surveys like this.

At one point, I could write pretty well with my left hand, although I am a righty.

Kimmah said...

You only have ONE eyeshadow?? *gasp* That is unacceptable.