Friday, May 23, 2008

I got tagged. What what!

Tagged by Tummy

The rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I got appx 4-5 hours of sleep last night, due to being in all sorts of uncomfortable positions, many of which were caused by misplaced cats.

2. There are now pretty petunias on my porch, thanks to a trip to Wholefoods, which also yielded 2 delicious (non-vegan) chocolate chip cookies. The vegan ones taste like sawdust.

3. I feel no shame for drinking a can of Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi for breakfast.

4. I'm debating a walk to Center City today just to buy a decent hamburger. I need motivation for my walks, and there is a Five Guys on Chestnut. There is also a Chick-Fil-A on Market somewhere.

5. I'm expecting a really nice piece of glass artwork in the mail today.

6. I think I may be too obsessed with Lost - I am now completely adamant about naming my first son Desmond.

I am going to try my best to tag people who have yet to be tagged. This is also known as "impossible."

Cyggie
Puffy
Breezy
Silvergirl
Nutzy
Boo

3 comments:

Tummy said...

I like the name Desmond! Much better than Maynerd :)

Doesn't the hamburger negate the reason for the walk? With my reasoning you could forgo the walk and the hamburger and be in the same place as a walk with a hamburger. And I've saved you time to do other things :)

Have a great holiday weekend.

Puffy said...

I don't watch Lost. Is it Desmond as in Desmond Tutu or is it Desmond as in Desmond Wilson from the Sanford and Son TV show?

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it soon!

Paul said...

That was Demond Wilson from Sanford and Son. No "s".

*puts away A-R hat*