Friday, August 17, 2007

Swiped from Kimmah

Listening to: The Fixx - Saved by Zero

Alright. I suppose I have enough strong feelings about things to do a love/hate list (thanks for the idea, Kimmah! Sorry I'm so lame and unoriginal...) These are in no particular order:

The Love:

-castro hats
-asparagus
-cat noises
-fake wood paneling
-metallic/aerodynamic diners with coughing old-lady-waitresses
-gravy fries (fries must have crisp exterior)
-The New York Mets
-tom-heavy drum solos
-diet Pepsi wild cherry
-Long Beach with Steve
-sexy baritone voices
-muttonchop sideburns
-tattoos of random/stupid shit (flying tacos, televisions, Abe Lincoln, etc)
-early 20th century sensationalist handbills
-PlinkO
-70's ragtop hoop-ds
-scraping all the dust/gunk out of my computer
-pineapple juice that doesn't taste like the can
-Benihana fried rice

The Hate:

-black socks
-preachy mcpreachers who think they know what's good for me
-mayo
-most of Chattanooga
-The New York Skankees
-spilling iced tea on my keyboard
-jam bands
-regular Coke (I don't mind diet)
-the Del-Mar-Va peninsula
-babysitting drunk friends
-the Septa Subway
-canned tuna
-pants that cause muffin-tops
-cat-vomit (and stepping in it)
-plain chapstick

1 comment:

kevingrout said...

*in his sexy, baritone voice*

"Well hey there, good lookin. Did you catch the Mets game last night?'"

:-)