Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Boot

Listening to: Kenny Loggins - Heaven Helps

Well, I've officially been booted out of a forum (one of my illegal botany forums). The reasoning? I've apparently been "too negative." As in, I express my opinions, either political or regarding mass media, and the overly aggressive mod decided he didn't like what I had to say - particularly regarding Miami Ink, and I got dumped. Oh, and because I offered a favor to another poster. Apparently those are both grounds for a PERMANENT BAN.

Alright, I don't understand what's wrong with strongly disliking Miami Ink (I think it's doing a disservice to the tattooed community) that merits a ban, but that's the way the ball bounces. I guess I'll just have to find another online forum to "destroy."

What a fuckhead that mod is.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Yeah, down with uppity moderators!










(What?)