Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aloha - the goodbye kind.

Listening to: Blondie - Heart of Glass

Alright!

Tomorrow, I go to New York on the Amtrak. No big deal.

Friday, at 4am, we leave for EWR, wherein we take our redonkulously early flight to O'Hare. Then, an hour an change of downtime, in which I shall buy food for my lunch. Which will be eaten on my 10:30 flight to HA-FREAKING-WAII.

Oh, and once in Honolulu, another flight to Maui. After the 8-hour haul to Honolulu, that last flight will seem like nothing, so I'm choosing not to think about it.

I am going to Hawaii. I AM GOING TO HAWAII!

Pictures will be taken. A slight tan may be acquired. Fishes will be seen/eaten. And I will enjoy my awesome summer vacation. A week where I will do everything in my power not to watch Mets games (can't kill my relaxation); I can read and snorkel, and eat tasty food. And take in gorgeous sights.

I will miss you all muchly, but I will bring my laptop, and may provide an update here or there, to keep you folks on your toes.

So Aloha to all!

3 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Aloha, Slice! Have a fabulous time...I'm ridiculously jealous. I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures and hear about the sites and food.

kim (weltek) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

I? Am more gellus than words can describe. I WANNA SNORKEL!!!

Tell us all about it!