Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well whoop-dee-shit.

Listening to: Ohio Players - Fire

Maybe I should start wearing a shirt that says "ask me about my hot sex."

::sigh::

I know I'm not a prude, but I really don't care about whatever amazing sexcapades someone may be having. I don't talk about my sex life unless I'm prompted (and am fond of the promptee). It's kind of like watching people, no matter how attractive, making out in public. It's none of my business, and I don't care how great it is, if nobody's asking about it, keep it to yourself, pls.

Besides, nine times out of ten, the person is lying to impress you. No sex is ever as good as you say it is.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Of course, guys NEVER inflate stories of their conquests. Sheesh.

The most you'll get out of either of us about our sex life is the story of Obnoxious Interrupting Maintenance Man.

Tummy said...

This is about the 101 days isn't it?

Julia said...

If it was, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the blowjobs.

Syren said...

LOL...I basically told CSTL the same thing.